Filet usually contains vom Schwein mit Pommes, Reis und Salat and is cooked using the below mentioned ingredients. Of course its exact list of ingredients varies for each restaurant.
- Aisle Oil, Vinegar, Salad Dressing Qty. 1 teaspoons
- Aisle Meat Qty. 0.22 pounds
- Aisle Milk, Eggs, Other Dairy Qty. 4 tablespoons
- Aisle Produce Qty. 4 cloves
- Aisle Oil, Vinegar, Salad Dressing Qty. 2 tablespoons
- Aisle Pasta and Rice Qty. 4 ounces
- Aisle Alcoholic Beverages Qty. 1.5 cups
- Aisle Spices and Seasonings Qty. 0.5 teaspoons
Where can I eat Filet?
Would you like to know all the places in United States and the entire world to eat Filet? Our interactive map features all restaurants around you who offer this dish to eat out or take away.
This is a list of all eatieries in United States to order or eat out Filet. If you would like to filter this list, simply type in the name of the dish and your place into the search fields at the very top of this website.