Phad Thai usually contains Reisnudeln mit Hühnerfleisch, fünf Garnelen, Sojasprossen, Erdnüssen und Gemüse and is cooked using the below mentioned ingredients. Of course its exact list of ingredients varies for each restaurant.
- Aisle Ethnic Foods Qty. 2 tablespoons
- Aisle Milk, Eggs, Other Dairy Qty. 2
- Aisle Produce Qty. 4 cloves
- Aisle Spices and Seasonings Qty. 6 servings
- Aisle Produce Qty. 1.25 cup
- Aisle Oil, Vinegar, Salad Dressing Qty. 0.25 quarts
- Aisle Spices and Seasonings Qty. 0.75 tablespoon
- Aisle Ethnic Foods Qty. 4 ounces
- Aisle Oil, Vinegar, Salad Dressing Qty. 2 tablespoons
- Aisle Savory Snacks Qty. 0.33 servings
- Aisle Produce Qty. 5 tablespoon
- Aisle Produce Qty. 2 tablespoon
- Aisle Seafood Qty. 12 pound
- Aisle Baking Qty. 2 pinch
- Aisle Refrigerated Qty. 6 cup
Where can I eat Phad Thai?
Would you like to know all the places in United States and the entire world to eat Phad Thai? Our interactive map features all restaurants around you who offer this dish to eat out or take away.
This is a list of all eatieries in United States to order or eat out Phad Thai. If you would like to filter this list, simply type in the name of the dish and your place into the search fields at the very top of this website.