Tamago-Maki usually contains Lachs und Avocado and is cooked using the below mentioned ingredients. Of course its exact list of ingredients varies for each restaurant.
- Aisle Ethnic Foods Qty. 2 cups
- Aisle Produce Qty. 0.5 cups
- Aisle Ethnic Foods Qty. 0.25 cups
- Aisle Milk, Eggs, Other Dairy Qty. 6
- Aisle Condiments Qty. 3 tablespoons
- Aisle Ethnic Foods Qty. 3 cup
- Aisle Baking Qty. 3 pinch
- Aisle Oil, Vinegar, Salad Dressing Qty. 2 tablespoons
- Aisle Beverages Qty. 4 cups
- Qty. 1
Where can I eat Tamago-Maki?
Would you like to know all the places in United States and the entire world to eat Tamago-Maki? Our interactive map features all restaurants around you who offer this dish to eat out or take away.
This is a list of all eatieries in United States to order or eat out Tamago-Maki. If you would like to filter this list, simply type in the name of the dish and your place into the search fields at the very top of this website.