Vongole usually contains Muscheln, Tomatensauce, Knoblauch and is cooked using the below mentioned ingredients. Of course its exact list of ingredients varies for each restaurant.
- Aisle Milk, Eggs, Other Dairy Qty. 5 tablespoons
- Aisle Seafood Qty. 12 pound
- Aisle Produce Qty. 1 ounce
- Aisle Produce Qty. 3 cloves
- Aisle Beverages Qty. 0.5 serving
- Aisle Spices and Seasonings Qty. 1 tablespoon
- Aisle Spices and Seasonings Qty. 2 servings
- Aisle Produce Qty. 1 Tbsps
- Aisle Pasta and Rice Qty. 0.5 grams
- Aisle Alcoholic Beverages Qty. 0.75 cups
Where can I eat Vongole?
Would you like to know all the places in United States and the entire world to eat Vongole? Our interactive map features all restaurants around you who offer this dish to eat out or take away.
This is a list of all eatieries in United States to order or eat out Vongole. If you would like to filter this list, simply type in the name of the dish and your place into the search fields at the very top of this website.